- Buying a house
- Assisting first time buyers
- Selling a house
- Buying your council house
- Renting a property and buy to let
- Shared ownership property
- Transfer of equity
- Conveyancing linked to probate
- Registration of your title with Land Registry
- Preparation of title deeds for sale
- Commercial property
- Freeholds & leaseholds
- Employment advice and dispute resolution
- Commercial litigation
- Partnership disputes
- Professional negligence
- Property development
- Sole traders, partnerships and limited companies
- Business advice
Bramsdon & Childs is a partnership constituted under the laws of England & Wales. All Bramsdon & Childs partners are solicitors authorised to practice in England and Wales. Bramsdon & Childs is regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority in the United Kingdom (number 47593). Our professional rules are set out in the Solicitors’ Code of Conduct 2011, a copy of which can be accessed, in English, from the Solicitors Regulation Authority website click on the icon below.
A reputation you can believe in
“Bramsdon & Childs have been excellent in helping me in my financial needs.”
– Client 1, Portsmouth
Bramsdon & Childs Solicitors is based in Portsmouth and provides quality legal services throughout the surrounding areas of Southsea, Fareham and Waterlooville.
We are proud to announce the opening of our third office in Fair Oak to help clients.
Located conveniently for Portsmouth, Havant, Chichester, Fareham, Petersfield and the surrounding areas, contact us to find out more about our services and arrange an appointment.